Terms and Conditions
for participants (“Participant”) at Smart Industry Forum Summits (“the Summit”)
Participant agrees to having thoroughly read and fully understood the following Terms and Conditions of Smart Industry Forum. By submitting the Credit Card payment, Participant agrees to these Terms and Conditions for the Summit.
1. Registration Form:
- Participant is requested to enter all mandatory personal information as well as company information before proceeding to payment.
- In case of severe mismatch of the professional profile of Participant, Smart Industry Forum reserves the right to cancel a registration.
- Specific information and special wishes for invoicing and for sending the Booking Confirmation must be directly entered into the corresponding input field(s). Later changes and amendments are excluded.
- Participant confirms by completing the payment that all information was verified and is correct and to be legally authorized to perform such transaction.
2. Payment, Substitution and Cancellation Policy:
- Payment of the full participation fee in EURO for the Summit is settled by completing the secure Credit Card payment.
- After completing registration and payment, Participant will receive an invoice respectively a Booking Confirmation for the Summit.
- Substitution of Participant by an alternative person is possible without any extra fees, provided that Smart Industry Forum receives the required data and the complete notification at least 10 days prior to the Summit.
- Cancellation by Participant is not possible and the fees charged are strictly non-refundable.
- In case of Smart Industry Forum cancelling a registration based on clause 1.2) above, the full participation fee is refunded. Smart Industry Forum shall not be liable for any further compensation.
- Smart Industry Forum reserves the right to change agenda and speakers of the Summit and shall on no way be liable for any form of compensation to Participant on basis of such changes.
- In the unlikely case of cancellation or shifting of the Summit by Smart Industry Forum, Participant will receive a 100% refund of the participation fee in form of a credit note, which can be used for registering for a future Smart Industry Forum Summit. Any further compensation of Participant shall be excluded.
- Smart Industry Forum shall not be held responsible for any such refunding as outlined in clause 2.7) above for cancellation or shifting of the Summit for reasons beyond its control such as natural disasters, accidents, sabotage, trade or industrial disputes, outbreak of disease, hostilities, terrorism, etc.
3. Use of Data and Data Protection:
- Smart Industry Forum agrees to keep Participant’s information confidential in its strictly protected database.
- Participant authorizes Smart Industry Forum to use such information in connection with the Summit and its other activities.
4. Intellectual Property Rights:
- The information presented at and distributed after the Summit is the intellectual property of Smart Industry Forum respectively of the presenting person(s) or organization(s).
- Any use, duplication, publication or distribution of such information outside the direct personal use of Participant is strictly prohibited and requires prior written consent by Smart Industry Forum respectively of the presenting person(s) or organization(s).
- Participant shall indemnify and hold Smart Industry Forum harmless in any case of liabilities resulting from unauthorized use of material received from Smart Industry Forum, e.g. liabilities resulting from violating intellectual property rights of a third party or third parties.
- Participant explicitly agrees that Smart Industry Forum may produce pictures as well as audio and video recordings during the Summit and that such recordings may be used and distributed by Smart Industry Forum without any limitations.
5. Place of Performance and Jurisdiction:
- Jurisdiction for disputes arising from contracts or in relation to the Summit or in relation to the activities of Smart Industry Forum and its representatives shall be held in Copenhagen , and the Participant agrees to the jurisdiction of such courts.
- Any such court proceedings shall be governed by the laws of Denmark.
6. Final Provisions:
- Side agreements outside the contract do not exist.
- Comments and additions shall be made in writing.
- Participant is member of a commercial company, of a profit or non-profit organization from the scientific respectively the political community or similar. The Summit is not open for the general public or consumers.
- Any limitations of liability made herein for Smart Industry Forum shall also be valid for its representatives and partners.
- Should one or more provisions of these terms or the contract be or become invalid, the remaining provisions shall nevertheless remain valid. The invalid or unenforceable provision will become replaced by a valid provision that the intent and purpose of the original provision as closely as possible.