Make sure to register immediately for securing your special bonus package.
- Access to the entire summit from June 8 to June 9, 2017
- Catering during the summit coffee-breakes
- 2 business lunches at the Tivoli Hotel
- Exclusive dinner at Tivoli Hotel Brasserie
- Organized networking with other participants
- Access to all presentations in the WEB-Site Membership Area
- Hotel room from June 8-9 at the Tivoli Hotel and breakfast buffet on June 9
- Total Participation Fee: EUR 890,00
Proceed to Registration
Please have your Credit Card ready.
All registration and payment will be done direct on the Smart Industry Forum homepage. Please be ready with your payment card. The payment will be done via secure credit card payment and all personal registration information will be handled confidentially within the Smart Industry Forum hosting group.
After the registration and payment a booking confirmation will be mailed to you from our event organization Partner ESSENS . This is also your admission ticket to the summit.
Your individual arrangements with Hotel Tivoli:
In case you missed the Early Booking Period or in case you want to extend your stay at Hotel Tivoli, please contact Tivoli Hotel & Congress Center directly.
- Phone +45 4487 0000
- Email email@example.com
- For more information about Tivoli Hotel, please click here
Tivoli Hotel is a very popular hotel and conference center in Copenhagen, so if you need extra nights before or after the event, be aware to book as early as possible.
Please inform that your stay is connected to the Smart Industry Forum Summit. The payment for all such individual arrangements will then be handled directly by you upon your arrival at the hotel reception. Smart Industry Forum is not responsible for vacancy at the hotel beside the night included in the participation fee.
May 10, 2017
Digital Transformation is top priority. Your organization needs to strengthen the vision, set the strategic direction and to create the needed competencies. But where to start? The task ahead does
March 1, 2017
Let's not talk about all the agile and shiny high-tech start-ups here. Let's talk about our honorable manufacturing industry. After ignoring the Digital Transformation for some years, many