Industry association FEDA is the platform for companies in drive technology and automation technology. We offer our members a network, information and inspiration for Management, Business and Strategic Interests. Put simply, FEDA will boost your business. Led by this motto, FEDA contributes to the commercial success of over 165 members in the world of drive technology and automation technology. FEDA’s members provide jobs for 30,000 employees who between them generate a total annual revenue of more than 4.3 billion euro.
What FEDA does for its members:
- We facilitate face-to-face meetings in the shape of member events and informative conferences. See the Agenda section of this website for more information about upcoming events such as the Dutch Fluid Power & Transmission Conference, member events and the World of Technology & Science (WoTS) trade fair.
- We seek active collaboration with public and governmental organizations.
- We help to expand sector-specific learning resources.
- In the field of education and training, we contribute to the inflow and advancement of suitably qualified professionals in the sector.
- We offer market insights through our business intelligence programme.
- We collaborate with other (industry-related) organizations to make external inspiration and information accessible for our members.
The FEDA organization
FEDA is the industry association for companies in the drive technology and automation technology sector. The association is governed by a board and various technology groups and committees are active within FEDA. The technology groups are focused on the latest industry-related topics and technologies. These topics are reflected in FEDA’s events, publications and news articles. Besides the technology groups, FEDA also has a number of committees in order to represent the companies’ interests within education, marketing and communication and also the WoTS trade fair, which is co-organized by FEDA.
Would you like to become part of FEDA? Click here for more information (in Dutch).